Career Path Developer
Are you friendly and outgoing, but not overly chatty? Do you like a balance of people interaction and task focus? Do you have a naturally persuasive style, and do well at building consensus? Are you able to find creative solutions to a problem, within the guardrails of limited resources? Are you quick to pick up the phone and call someone that you have never met before? Are you able to do a quick and simple assessment of an opportunity before committing the time to a thorough evaluation?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our Career Path Developer!
The Career Path Developer will identify key openings in a variety of industries for new career pathways. They will work to develop viable training opportunities to meet market demand and program standards. They will be responsible for the building and initial roll out of each new career track ensuring excellence and ongoing feasibility.This position will also support the core activities of the Career Services department including prospecting new employers, supporting the CrossPurpose career coaches, and working to connect Leaders with jobs during Career Launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a position with a research and/or data focus
- Prefered experience in economic analysis and/or an in-depth understanding of the local Denver economy
- Prefered experience in curriculum development and/or a strong understanding of skills-based training
- Experience in corporate customer service and/or relationship management
- Strong ability to consolidate large amounts of information into presentable formats for discussion and evaluation
- Ability to meet with and collect meaningful information from stakeholders and third-party researchers
- Strong analytical and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong commitment to Christian faith
- Deep passion for the CrossPurpose mission and values.
- Employee must provide a working laptop (PC preferred) and smartphone.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary range $50,000-$60,000
- Up to 5% performance bonus
- Vacation, sick, and personal days off, limited duty from Christmas through New Years Day
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Click here to see a summary of employee benefits.
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your experience (personal or as a career coach) with exiting poverty.
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.
CrossPurpose is committed to growing diversity in our program and in our staff. Our program participants are +75% from minority cultures. Check out our staff page to get to know our team – https://www.crosspurpose.org/our-team/.