Careers happen here
Free-tuition training | personal Career coaching | Six months to success
Are you ready to receive free career training, achieve a professional certification, expand your network, and start your new career?
Complete this form to begin the application process
After completing this form, you will receive a next step phone call from a team member!
free Career Training
CrossPurpose is a Career and Community Development Program designed to empower you to start a new career, unlock your potential, and meet your goals.
You are the Leader of your own change, and you have what it takes to achieve the life and the career that you want. For you and the people you love.
In this story, you’re the hero. We’re just here to help you succeed. Watch this video to learn more about our program, or keep scrolling to read more!
Video: About Our Program
Unlock Your Potential
Receive personal and professional training to succeed in the workplace
Get Certified for Your Career
Complete an online certification course and receive 1-on-1 training from a professional career coach
Start Your Career
Apply for jobs, knock out your interviews, and land your first job in your new career field
100+ New Relationships
Throughout your time in the CrossPurpose program, you’ll expand your network and receive support from other Leaders, CrossPurpose staff members, community volunteers, and potential employers
Every Leader receives 1-on-1 coaching from CrossPurpose Career Coach. Your coach will help you set your goals, complete your certification training, and find the job you want
Allies are community volunteers who are ready to give you the encouragement and support you need to succeed in the CrossPurpose program
Complete this form to start the application process
Want to learn more before applying?
Click below to sign up for an Information Session!
Free Tuition = No Debt
You can get trained, get certified, and start a career without piling up student debt in the process
Earn While You Learn
Not only is tuition free, but you’ll also get paid up to $200/month while you’re in training
Anyone can get a job. But it takes professional coaching, personal development, and community support to achieve a long-term career
Build Your Social Capital
Career success isn’t just about what you know – it’s also about WHO you know. At CrossPurpose, you’ll build over 100 new relationships with other students, staff members, and community volunteers
Age Range: 18-55
- includes renting/owning a home or apartment, staying with family/friends, or any other living situation that provides enough stability to know that you will have a roof over your head each night
High School Diploma OR GED
6-Months Sobriety from Hard Drugs
- Does NOT include marijuana
Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
Desire to Work full-time
- CrossPurpose is a program for individuals who want to work full-time in a long term career. CrossPurpose does not provide training for individuals only looking for part-time work
Access to reliable transportation
Access to reliable childcare
- Applicants must either have current reliable childcare OR have the ability to acquire reliable childcare prior to the program start date
Must NOT have an open legal case
- If you have an open legal case, please focus on closing your case prior to application. If you have questions about this, please give us a call
Live in the greater Denver area
- Ideally, applicants will live within a 90 minute commute from campus (3050 Richard Allen Ct., Denver CO)
Must NOT currently receive or be in the application process for SSI/SSDI
Career Track Options
Career Track Options
The COVID-19 crisis has caused a seismic shift in the current work environment here in Colorado. However, our team has completed high-level research, so that you can receive training in career tracks that currently have, and will most likely continue to have job availability.
Because of the unpredictability of the time we are in, our available track options may change at any time. Please check back here periodically for updates and news!
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Medical Assistant
- Home Building Construction
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service