FREE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING & CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN DENVER, CO
Plan your next career move with our expert career coaches. Get free help on your resume, interview skills, and more!
Why Enroll in Free Pharmacy Tech Training?
Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States, which is good news for aspiring healthcare workers. According to labor statistics, job rates for pharmacy technicians are expected to grow by 11.8% in the next 10 years!
The median pay for pharmacy technicians is over $17 per hour, and you’ll have the chance to earn more money as you acquire new skills and experience. Our free courses will give you the talent, knowledge, and confidence you need to flourish as a pharmacy technician.
As a certified pharmacy technician, you’ll help to keep the pharmacy running smoothly. You’ll have to fill medication orders, enter patient information, process insurance claims, and provide quality customer service, both to patients and to other health care providers.
Thankfully, our free training program will equip you to do each of these things effectively. By the end of your pharmacy technician training, you’ll be on your way to acing your exams and becoming an entry-level pharmacy technician. Best of all, the training is 100% free, so you can focus on your studies without stressing!
About Our Free Pharmacy Tech Training Program
Our pharmacy technician training won’t just prepare you to work in a healthcare setting — it’ll also open the door to personal and professional growth. Through CrossPurpose, you’ll learn how to build and maintain healthy workplace relationships, network with other professionals, and communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
Topics of Our Personal and Professional Development Training
- Financial health and literacy
- Public speaking
- Customer service
- Writing personal brand and goal statements
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Tech and digital skills
- Resume building
- Sharing your story
- And much more!
What You Will Learn
Your 12-14 week pharmacy technician training program will lay the foundation for your 130-200 hour externship through CareerStep. You’ll learn how to make an impact in your community and perform your duties carefully, which will prime you for career advancement.
At the end of your online training and externship, you will be able to:
- Pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Exam (PTCB) and the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT).
- Move into an entry-level position as a pharmacy technician.
- Provide great customer service.
- Accurately and efficiently prepare medications.
- Process and submit insurance claims.
- Work in many different environments and locations, including hospitals, pharmacies, drug stores, and grocery stores.
- And more!
What You Can Do with Certification
Job prospects for an in-demand role like pharmacy technician are strong. After completing your pharmacy technician training and externship, you’ll be ready to step into an entry-level position at a nearby pharmacy, drug store, or hospital. As you advance in your career, you’ll be rewarded with a higher salary and more responsibility in the healthcare field.
Here are some related jobs that you can pursue with your skills as a pharmacy technician:
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Coordinator
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmaceutical Industry Sales Representative
- Medical Coder
“I know my career will make a difference because I will be working to serve my community and I will be helping people in need. It is very satisfying to comfort patients and work in such a special role. It will allow me to become self-sufficient and grow into my career.” –
- Meet all CrossPurpose admissions requirements
- Have a 10th-grade reading level
- Have a 10th-grade math level
- Be a self-directed and highly motivated learner
- Have no domestic violence, assault, or child abuse charges
- Certain felonies and drug charges might be an issue
Our Course Curriculum
- In your first three weeks, you’ll work through our Personal Mindset and Professional Development Training, where you’ll gain a solid foundation for life as a medical professional.
- Next, you’ll complete your free, 12-14 week online training.
- Finally, you’ll participate in a 130-200 hour externship through CareerStep and pass your pharmacy technician certification exam.
Why Cross Puprose
CrossPurpose, in partnership with CareerStep, offers the best free pharmacy technician training in Denver. We believe that everybody deserves access to meaningful employment — so we provide this certificate at no cost to you.
A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM
We invest in both personal and professional growth. From public speaking to filling prescription orders, we’ll make sure that you’re equipped to flourish as a pharmacy technician.
CrossPurpose is proud to call Denver home. We’re here to guide you through your pharmacy technician training, so that you can join Colorado’s booming healthcare sector in a steady, rewarding role.
CareerStep’s program, which culminates in a hands-on externship, is a stellar springboard into the field of healthcare. We carefully choose partners that lead the charge into the future, not ones that lag behind.
CROSS PURPOSE LOCATIONS
If you’re ready to launch your career as a pharmacy technician, get in touch with CrossPurpose today. Fill out the form below for more information, or give us a call at (720) 724-9544 to schedule an appointment.