This is More
than Career Training
Achieve your personal and professional goals with our tuition-free career and community development program
Learn a skill – Complete a certification – Launch your new career
Our Response to COVID-19
The CrossPurpose team has been closely monitoring the news regarding the spread of Coronavirus at the national, state, and local levels. We want to let you know that we understand the importance and gravity of this situation, and are taking proactive measures to protect the members of our community.
Click below to find the latest CrossPurpose updates and to access our COVID-19 Resources page to find the local resources and job support that you can access during these trying times.
Our 6-month, free tuition career and community development program is designed to teach you personal and professional skills and surround you with a supportive network so that you can succeed in the workplace
The program has 2 key components: Career Development and Community Development
6 Weeks of online learning
- Set personal and professional goals
- Receive 1-on-1 career coaching
- Develop interview and resume skills
- Engage in group classes on topics such as finances, workplace behavior, maintaining a long-term career, and so much more!
On-Campus: Learn your skill
- Complete an online certification course or offsite apprenticeship program in the career of your choice
- Career Tracks include Medical Billing, Medical Admin, CNA, CDL, Trades, and more!
On-Campus: land your new job!
- Apply for jobs in your new career field
- Work with our Job Support and Career Services department to connect with employers
- Start your new career, your new life, and your new future!
100+ New Relationships
Throughout your time in the CrossPurpose program, you’ll expand your network and receive support from other Leaders, CrossPurpose staff members, communuity volunteers, and potential employers!
Every Leader receives 1-on-1 coaching from CrossPurpose Career Coach. Your coach will help you set your goals, complete your certification training, and find the job you want!
Allies are community volunteers who are ready to give you the encouragement and support you need to succeed in the CrossPurpose program!
I’M INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT….
- Program Schedule
- Career Tracks
- Upcoming Class Dates
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application and Admissions Process
- Program Benefits
Personal Development (First 6 Weeks, Online): Monday-Thursday from 9:00am – 12:15pm
Skill Development and Career Launch (Week 7 – End, On Campus): Monday – Tuesday from 9:00am – 12:30pm
You’ll need to attend on-campus Skill Development and Career Launch until you land your first job!
Family Gathering (every Wednesday from 6pm – 8pm): This is a required event throughout the program – you’ll have an opportunity to build your network and enjoy new relationships through a free dinner, games, and small groups with your dedicated Allies!
Available Career Tracks for February 2021 Class:
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Admin Assistant
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
Next Class starts on Monday, February 15th, 2021 (Applications OPEN)
Following Class starts in May 2021 (Official start date TBD – Applications OPEN in April 2021)
- 18-55 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Stable housing
- HS Diploma or GED
- Reside in Denver Metro area
- Access to reliable childcare (if you have kids)
- U.S. Citizen or can legally work in U.S.
- Clean from hard drugs for at least 6 months
- Committed to staying drug-free (including THC) for duration of the program
- NOT receiving or applying for SSI/SSDI
- NOT currently having an open legal case
- NOT required to register as sex offender
- Willing to commit to schedule
- Able and willing to work full-time after the program
Please Note: Further instructions on steps 2-6 are ONLY provided after successful completion of an application
1. Complete an Application
2. Complete a Math and Reading Assessment
3. Complete a Background Check
4. Complete a Typing Test
5. Complete a UA/Drug Test
6. Provide ID and Social Security (for proof that you can work in the U.S.)
- Free-Tuition (no loans, no fees, no debt. ever.)
- $200 monthly stipend
- 100+ new relationships to expand your social capital
- Start your job BEFORE you graduate
- 1-on-1 career coaching
Video: About our program
Start the Application Here:
Complete this form to access our FREE application.
This is NOT the full application. After completing this form, you will be redirected to the full application!
Want to learn more before applying?
Watch these videos to hear success stories from Graduates!
Complete this form if you have questions about our program and would like to speak with a CrossPurpose team member!