This is More
than Career Training
Achieve your personal and professional goals with our tuition-free career and community development program
Learn a skill – Complete a certification – Launch your new career
Our 6-month, free tuition career and community development program in Denver, CO is designed to teach you personal and professional skills and surround you with a supportive network so that you can succeed in the workplace
The program has 2 key components: Career Development and Community Development
On-Campus: 6 Weeks
- Set personal and professional goals
- Receive 1-on-1 career coaching
- Develop interview and resume skills
- Engage in group classes on topics such as finances, workplace behavior, maintaining a long-term career, and so much more!
On-Campus: Learn your skill
- Complete an online certification course or offsite apprenticeship program in the career of your choice
- Career Tracks include Medical Billing, Medical Admin, CNA, CDL, Trades, and more!
On-Campus: land your new job!
- Apply for jobs in your new career field
- Work with our Job Support and Career Services department to connect with employers
- Start your new career, your new life, and your new future!
100+ New Relationships
Throughout your time in the CrossPurpose program, you’ll expand your network and receive support from other Leaders, CrossPurpose staff members, community volunteers, and potential employers!
Every Leader receives 1-on-1 coaching from a CrossPurpose Career Coach. Your coach will help you set your goals, complete your certification training, and find the job you want!
Allies are community volunteers who are ready to give you the encouragement and support you need to succeed in the CrossPurpose program!
I’M INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT….
- Program Schedule
- Career Tracks
- Upcoming Class Dates
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application and Admissions Process
- Program Benefits
Personal Development (First 6 Weeks, On Campus): Monday-Thursday from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Skill Development and Career Launch (Week 7 – End, On Campus): Monday – Thursday from 9:00am – 1:00pm
You’ll need to attend on-campus Skill Development and Career Launch until you land your first job!
Family Gathering (every Wednesday from 6pm – 8pm): This is a required event throughout the program – you’ll have an opportunity to build your network and enjoy new relationships through a free dinner, games, and small groups with your dedicated Allies!
Available Career Tracks:
- Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Customer Service and Tech
Next Northeast Denver (MLK and Colorado Blvd) Class starts on July 26th, 2021 (Applications Open)
Next South Metro (Hampden and Broadawy) Class starts on September 7th, 2021 (Applications Open)
- 18-55 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Stable housing
- HS Diploma or GED
- Reside in Denver Metro area
- Access to reliable childcare (if you have kids)
- U.S. Citizen or can legally work in U.S.
- Sober from hard drugs for at least 6 months
- Committed to staying drug-free (including THC) for duration of the program
- NOT receiving or applying for SSI/SSDI
- NOT currently having an open legal case
- NOT required to register as sex offender (we are now taking applications on a case-by-case scenario – please call us at (720) 724-9544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Willing to commit to schedule
- Able and willing to work full-time after the program
Questions? Call us at (720) 724-9544 to speak with a team member.
1. Complete an Online Interest and Eligibility Form
2. Complete a Phone Conversation with a Recruiter to tell us more about yourself and learn more about next steps
3.Complete Application and Admissions materials during an on-campus visit!
- Free-Tuition (no loans, no fees, no debt. ever.)
- Earn up to $200 per month while you’re in classes
- 100+ new relationships to expand your social capital
- Start your job BEFORE you graduate
- 1-on-1 career coaching
Video: About our program
Take the First Step:
Complete this eligibility form to let us know that you’re interested in our career development program
After successfully completing the form, one of our team members will be calling you to provide next steps!
Want to learn more before applying?
Click below to sign up for an Info Session!
TANF or SNAP recipient?
Click below to learn about Easy Access!
Complete this form if you have questions about our program and would like to speak with a CrossPurpose team member!