Are you analytical and patient? Do you like a consistent and predictable work environment where you are able to verify and validate information through tangible sources? Do you take your time to make decisions and avoid risk by adherence to process and procedure? Are you a strong problem solver within your niche of knowledge?
Do you thrive in an environment where there is a clearly defined process and there is a degree of predictability and stability to the role? Are you a serious but yet helpful and unselfish person? Would others describe you as reliable and accurate as well as calm and methodical?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our Bookkeeper!
- Bookkeeping and Quickbooks certifications or experience
- Excel and Google Sheets experience
- Prior experience or ability to learn Salesforce
- Deep passion for the CrossPurpose mission and values
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary range $44,000 – $52,800
- Up to 5% performance bonus
- Vacation, sick, and personal days off, limited duty from Christmas through New Years Day
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Summary of employee benefits
Who We Are
CrossPurpose is a stable and growing Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers since 2013. As a part of our team, you are helping people who are battling every day to bring improvement to their families. While our career development program has no religious content, we only hire staff who are active members of a local Christian church.
CrossPurpose was honored to be selected for the 2021 Best Places to Work list by The Denver Business Journal! If you are just looking for a job, we are not the place for you. If you want to go ‘all in’ with a team that is passionate about helping people in our community to exit poverty, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your experience with exiting poverty (if any).
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.