Free training for your Admin, customer service, and it/cybersecurity Jobs!
If you’re ready for a career in the admin, customer service, or IT/Cybersecurity fields, this is the place for you:
- Totally Free Certification Training
- Start working in your new career in as little as 6 months
- Personal and Professional development
- Job search support
- 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Alumni program for long-term support
- Earn up to $200/month while you’re learning
- And so much more!
Check out the careers that you can choose from at CrossPurpose!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PLUS PROGRAM
Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
These professionals may also be referred to as Administrative Coordinators or Administrative Specialists. There are many different settings that hire for these positions, looking for professionals that can:
- Handle scheduling and documentation
- Exercise proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Manage daily client interaction
With this career track, you will learn how to:
- Work with office software programs (spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and graphic presentation software)
- Perform general clerical tasks (drafting documents, answering telephones, and more)
- Handle administrative tasks including scheduling and project management
This is an online, self-paced course that students complete on campus. The course is Monday-Friday and can be completed in as little as 3-6 weeks
CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TECH PROGRAM
The tech field in Denver is exploding with new opportunities. This online training program will prepare students for an entry-level customer service role at a tech company.
With courses in customer services, sales, and technical skills, you will have an in-depth understanding of:
- Customer service approaches
- Knowledge of various sales techniques
- Introduction to SaaS and data entry
You will also have the opportunity to complete hands-on customer service training from leading experts in the field
IT & CYBERSECURITY
Gain the skills and certifications that you’ll need to enter into a career in the IT and Cybersecurity field! During your pre-apprenticeship training, you’ll be able to earn the CompTIA A+ Certification, which can launch you into an entry-level position in this field.
In this career track, you’ll explore the following topics:
- Cyber security fundamentals
- Splunk (SEIM) proficiency
- IDS/IPS and OSI Modeling
- Endpoint Detection Response (EDR Systems)
- Network protocols and pocket analysis tools
- Ransom Ware simulations on a Cyber Range
- and more!
This career track offers hands-on training experiences with access to potential pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship opportunities.