Free training for your Admin, Customer Service, or Culinary career!
If you’re ready for a career in the trades, this is the place for you:
- Totally Free Certification Training
- Start working in your new career in as little as 6 months
- Personal and Professional development
- Job search support
- 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Alumni program for long-term support
- Earn up to $200/month while you’re learning
- And so much more!
Check out the careers that you can choose from at CrossPurpose!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PLUS PROGRAM
Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
These professionals may also be referred to as Administrative Coordinators or Administrative Specialists. There are many different settings that hire for these positions, looking for professionals that can:
- Handle scheduling and documentation
- Exercise proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Manage daily client interaction
With this career track, you will learn how to:
- Work with office software programs (spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and graphic presentation software)
- Perform general clerical tasks (drafting documents, answering telephones, and more)
- Handle administrative tasks including scheduling and project management
This is an online, self-paced course that students complete on campus. The course is Monday-Friday and can be completed in as little as 3-6 weeks
CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TECH PROGRAM
The tech field in Denver is exploding with new opportunities. This online training program will prepare students for an entry-level customer service role at a tech company.
With courese in customer services, sales, and technical skills, you will have an in-depth understanding of:
- Customer service approaches
- Knowledge of various sales techniques
- Introduction to SaaS and data entry
You will also have the opportunity to complete hands-on customer service training from leading experts in the field
Culinary positions in institutional food service (schools, retirement communities, healthcare facilities, resorts) provide great career paths for stable, career minded people. Institutional food service emplowers often have multiple locations which provides schedule options and opportunities for advancement! There are multiple opportunities within traditional food preparation positions including Cook L1-3, Sous Chef, Head Chef, Banquet Chef, and Pastry Chef.
Skill Track Highlights include:
- In the Denver Metro area over the past 12 months (as of July 2021) there have been 10,537 job postings for careers in this field (Data from Burning Glass)
- Goal of securing a job paying $17/hour or higher
- 5 week onsite training in the Housed Working and Healthy kitchen working Monday-Friday