Free Administrative Career Training in Denver, CO
Get the skills, certifications, and connections you need to land your dream job. For free. In just six months.
Expert Training. All the Support You Need.
Finding money and making time for job training is tough. We make it possible.
- Every CrossPurpose training program is free
- We offer cash to help with housing, cell phones, transportation, wage match, and more
- You’ll be part of a welcoming and supporting community
- Once you’ve earned your certification, we’ll help you find a job
- 100% of our graduates have found new jobs
No prior job experience is required to apply
and our application takes most people about 20 minutes to complete.
Six Months to
Your New Career
With hands-on guidance from our Career Coaches. In just six months, you’ll complete your professional certification to gain the practical skills, experience, and qualifications you need to start your career as a:
- Administrative Assistant
- IT Support Specialist
- Legal Admin Assistant
- And more
- Personal Growth – to become the best version of yourself, so you can set yourself up for success.
- Professional Training – to gain the skills and knowledge you need, to land your dream career.
- Comprehensive Program – we collaborate with experts and local partners to provide you with the best foundation possible.
- Community – CrossPurpose is a community-building organization dedicated to helping individuals find stable, fulfilling careers they will love.
Not of the right career for you? Once you apply to the CrossPurpose program, we’ll help you choose from one of over 20 career training options.
By The Numbers
- Class Schedule: First 3 Weeks:
- Monday-Thursday, 9am – 1pm and Wednesday evenings from 6pm – 8pm for class participation with other students.
- Upon starting your Administrative Skill Track:
- 6-8 weeks of online administrative training.
- After completing your certification, and landing your administrative job, you’ll be working full-time hours.
- Meet all CrossPurpose admissions requirements
- Typing skills – 35+ WPM
- 8th grade reading level / 6th grade math level
- Professional writing ability
- A desire to work full time in an administrative career
“For my career track, I chose Administrative Assistant. I pictured myself in an office, dressing professionally, and becoming a strong asset to others. I am now working as a Patient Coordinator for Perfect Teeth and I am achieving everything I set out to do when I chose my career track.”
“As I stand here as a new person inside and out, I am so grateful for my new job as the Office Administrator/ Billing & Coder at Anodyne Pain and Wellness Solutions.”
This training program is available at two locations in Denver. Complete the application, and our friendly team will help you plan which program and location will work best for you.
All our classes are FREE.
Plus you get PAID while you train.
We also help on your resume, interview skills, and more!
What to Expect at CrossPurpose
for cash support
respect you and
want to help
Taking The First Step
Your Career Starts Here
Not sure which career is right for you? Start your application today, and we’ll help you choose from over 20 options.
Certified Nursing Assistant, Billing and Coding, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Dental Assistant, and more.
Electrician, Plumbing, HVAC, Sheet Metal, Construction Laborer, Carpentry, and more.
Gain CDL prep and training to earn your CDL license, for free. In just six months.
Culinary positions in institutional food service as a Cook, Sous Chef, Head Chef, Pastry Chef, and more.
Let’s Talk About Your Future
If you’re not ready to apply, we’ll help you consider your options.
Just fill out this form, and we’ll text or call to answer your questions.