CrossPurpose is seeking a full time Volunteer Coordinator to lead and manage a new initiative called the Sage Partner Network. This position is highly relational, and will include prospecting, presentations to new partners, personal recruitment of volunteers, training, working with staff to develop volunteer opportunities, and monitoring the effectiveness and overall satisfaction of our staff and volunteers.
We are looking for:
- Highly relational, high level social ability.
- Well connected to diverse Christian groups in the Denver metro area.
- Love to stay busy, able to meet deadlines.
- Willing and able to be diligent in meeting commitments and completing details, and record keeping
- Bachelor degree in a related field preferred.
- Two years related job experience preferred.
- Prior experience coordinating volunteers preferred – may be avocational.
- Actively involved in a biblical Christian church and have a strong pastoral reference.
- Deep passion for our mission to love our neighbors through career and community development.
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to talk to you about this opportunity!
CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers. While there is no direct religious content in our program and we welcome people of all faiths or no faith into the program, all of our staff must be deeply committed to biblical Christianity and have a passion for social justice. This is not a job, this is a calling. We are a diverse community and candidates of color are encouraged to apply.
Our office hours are 8-5 M-F, although the nature of this position will require frequently working outside of those hours including evening and weekend meetings. The starting pay range is $48-53,000 per year depending on qualifications. You must live in or very near to Denver, we will not relocate people for this position. Our benefits package includes health insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, vacation, sick days, and other benefits.
Due to the volume of responses, we will only contact you if we are interested in considering you as a candidate, and a full job description will be made available at that time. Our hiring process requires drug testing, background check (but we believe in second chances), pastoral references, and talking to all of your supervisors for the past five years.
To learn more about our organization, go to www.crosspurpose.org.
CrossPurpose is pleased to be partnering with Job Store Staffing to
fill this position. In order to apply, please contact
Jackie at 303.757.7686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.