Program Operations Specialist
CrossPurpose is seeking a full time Program Operations Specialist. The person we are looking for is:
- Skilled in organizing daily operations.
- Skilled in organizing events.
- Detail oriented, picks up the pieces that others miss.
- Diligent in recording data, experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Highly organized, systematic, detail oriented, relentless with follow up and follow through.
- Love to stay busy, able to meet deadlines.
- Data driven, results oriented, committed to high performance teams.
- Bachelor degree in a related field with two years related experience preferred.
- Actively involved in a biblical Christian church and have a strong pastoral reference.
- Deep passion for our mission to love our neighbors through career and community development.
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to talk to you about this opportunity!
CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers. While there is no direct religious content in our program and we welcome people of all faiths or no faith into the program, all of our staff must be deeply committed to biblical Christianity and have a passion for social justice. This is not a job, this is a calling. We are a diverse community and candidates of color are encouraged to apply.
The hours are M,T 8a-5p, W 8a-8:30p, Th,F 8a-2p with occasional events outside of these hours. (In-office hours are currently limited under the pandemic restrictions.) The starting pay range is $40-45,000 per year depending on qualifications. You must live in or very near to Denver, we will not relocate people for this position. Our benefits package includes health insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, vacation, sick days, and other benefits.
Due to the volume of responses, we will only contact you if we are interested in considering you as a candidate, and a full job description will be made available at that time. Our hiring process requires drug testing, background check (but we believe in second chances), pastoral references, and talking to all of your supervisors for the past five years.
To learn more about our organization, go to www.crosspurpose.org.
CrossPurpose is pleased to be partnering with Job Store Staffing to
fill this position. In order to apply, please contact
Jackie at 303.757.7686 or email@example.com.