Program Operations Specialist (North Metro)
Would you describe yourself as an analytical person who thrives in an environment where there is a clear process and yet a high degree of time sensitive work. Are you a multitasker who colleagues would describe as a strong problem solver in your area of knowledge? Are you careful, conscientious and organized?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our North Metro Program Operations Specialist!
The North Metro Program Operations Specialist assists the North Metro Program Director in organizing, coordinating and executing the program operations related to helping program participants, who we call Leaders, escape financial poverty and become self-sufficient. The Program Operations Specialist is responsible for coordinating the logistics and other activities of the CrossPurpose program team. This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of the day-to-day operations including personal and professional development classes, program calendar, event logistics, data management, and a variety of administrative tasks. This position will be located at our North Metro location in Arvada.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include a brief paragraph for each of the following questions:
- Please tell us how you are well qualified for the position.
- Please tell us how this position aligns with your career goals.
- CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based organization. Tell us how you practice your faith, and what church you attend.
- Please tell us what resonates for you with the CrossPurpose Mission Statement: ‘CrossPurpose is a nonprofit organization abolishing relational, economic, and spiritual poverty through career and community development.’
- Please tell us about your personal experience with exiting poverty, or helping others to do so (if any).
WHO WE ARE:
CrossPurpose is a stable and growing Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers since 2013. As a part of our team, you are helping people who are battling every day to bring improvement to their families. While our career development program has no religious content, we only hire staff who are active members of a local Christian church. Learn more about our work and our team at our website www.crosspurpose.org. CrossPurpose was honored to be selected for the 2021 Best Places to Work list by The Denver Business Journal! If you are just looking for a job, we are not the place for you. If you want to go ‘all in’ with a team that is passionate about helping people in our community to exit poverty, we would love to hear from you!