Pathways to Thriving Coach
Would you like a career that places you hands-on, in the trenches, shoulder-to-shoulder supporting people who are battling it out every day to build a better future for themselves and their families?
If so, we would love to hire you as our Pathways to Thriving Coach!
The Pathways to Thriving (PTT) Coach is responsible for assessing the needs of the program participants, who we call “Leaders,” and assisting them through the process of self-sufficiency through career and community development. The Coach will use various strategies to engage and support Leaders, including but not limited to: long-term case management, Skill and Employment development, resource referrals, soft skills training, and community building.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include a brief paragraph for each of the following questions:
- Please tell us how you are well qualified for the position.
- Please tell us how this position aligns with your career goals.
- CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based organization. Tell us how you practice your faith, and what church you attend.
- Please tell us what resonates for you with the CrossPurpose Mission Statement: ‘CrossPurpose is a nonprofit organization abolishing relational, economic, and spiritual poverty through career and community development.’
- Please tell us about your personal experience with exiting poverty, or helping others to do so (if any).
WHO WE ARE:
CrossPurpose is a stable and growing Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers since 2013. As a part of our team, you are helping people who are battling every day to bring improvement to their families. While our career development program has no religious content, we only hire staff who are active members of a local Christian church. Learn more about our work and our team at our website www.crosspurpose.org. CrossPurpose was honored to be selected for the 2021 Best Places to Work list by The Denver Business Journal! If you are just looking for a job, we are not the place for you. If you want to go ‘all in’ with a team that is passionate about helping people in our community to exit poverty, we would love to hear from you!