Government Services Program Coach
Do you thrive in a warm and positive environment where your role requires someone with a friendly and approachable style. Are you highly adaptable and able to change direction quickly? Do you love to organize processes? Are you naturally efficient and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high standards for accuracy and follow through?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our Government Services Program Coach!
A Government Services Program Coach plays a key role in the day-to-day administration of government services program offerings, while also serving as a primary teacher for online class lessons. You will present online lessons and coach program participants in their preparations for the job search, and provide in-depth administration/operational support to ensure seamless program operations.
Who We Are
CrossPurpose is a stable and growing Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers since 2013. As a part of our team, you are helping people who are battling every day to bring improvement to their families. While our career development program has no religious content, we only hire staff who are active members of a local Christian church. Learn more about our work and our team at our website www.crosspurpose.org. CrossPurpose was honored to be selected for the 2021 Best Places to Work list by The Denver Business Journal! If you are just looking for a job, we are not the place for you. If you want to go ‘all in’ with a team that is passionate about helping people in our community to exit poverty, we would love to hear from you!
CrossPurpose is committed to growing diversity in our program and in our staff. Our program participants are +75% from minority cultures. Check out our staff page to get to know our team.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include a brief paragraph for each of the following questions:
- Please tell us how you are well qualified for the position.
- Please tell us how this position aligns with your career goals.
- CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based organization. Tell us how you practice your faith, and what church you attend.
- Please tell us what resonates for you with the CrossPurpose Mission Statement: ‘CrossPurpose is a nonprofit organization abolishing relational, economic, and spiritual poverty through career and community development.’
- Please tell us about your personal experience with exiting poverty, or helping others to do so (if any).