Are you careful, conscientious and organized? Do you thrive in a position where it is your job to make your boss look good? Are you naturally efficient and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high standards for accuracy and follow through?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our Executive Assistant!
The Executive Assistant serves a four-member executive team to assist in scheduling, email coordination and meeting preparation. He/she maintains timely day-to-day communication and coordination in order to empower the executive team to operate at full strategic capacity. This position will work 30-40 hours/week.
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your personal experience with exiting poverty. (If you don’t have this, it is not required for this position, just tell us straight that this is not your experience.)
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement (see the ‘About Us’ page on our website).
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.
WHO WE ARE:
CrossPurpose is a stable and growing Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers since 2013. As a part of our team, you are helping people who are battling every day to bring improvement to their families. While our career development program has no religious content, we only hire staff who are active members of a local Christian church. Learn more about our work and our team at our website www.crosspurpose.org. CrossPurpose was honored to be selected for the 2021 Best Places to Work list by The Denver Business Journal! If you are just looking for a job, we are not the place for you. If you want to go ‘all in’ with a team that is passionate about helping people in our community to exit poverty, we would love to hear from you!