Easy Access Program & Coaching Coordinator
How would you like a career that places you hands-on, in the trenches, shoulder-to-shoulder supporting people who are battling it out every day to build a better future for themselves and their families?
CrossPurpose is a Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers. We have an immediate opening for a Program & Coaching Coordinator. A Program & Coaching Coordinator advises our Easy Access program participants through a six week journey to better job readiness. You will present online lessons and coach program participants in their preparations for the job search. The position includes strong elements of career coaching and some life coaching.
What does a CrossPurpose Career Coach look like?
- Strong career coaching skills – Building resume, cover letter and references, interviewing preparation, job search skills
- Teaching workforce and career readiness skills in a Zoom classroom (we provide curriculum)
- Lead one on one coaching sessions
- Enthusiastic about coaching our participants to develop career goals, action plans, and holding them accountable to work their plan
- Highly energized by people interaction
- Knowledge of SNAP and TANF programs
- Broad relationships across racial and economic differences
- Reflects the character of Christ in every aspect of life
- Personally committed to addressing issues of injustice in our society
- Looking for a ministry first and a job second
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to talk to you as soon as possible!
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your experience (personal or as a career coach) with exiting poverty.
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.
The starting pay range for this position is $44,000 – $50,600, with a potential for a 5% annual performance bonus and annual pay increases. CrossPurpose offers insurance (health, dental, vision, disability), vacation days, sick days, and personal days.
CrossPurpose is committed to growing diversity in our program and in our staff. Our program participants are +75% from non majority cultures. Check out our staff page to get to know our team – https://www.crosspurpose.org/our-team/.