CrossPurpose is seeking a full time Communications Specialist. Strong candidates are/have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- A strong awareness of multicultural messaging
- Able to take charge of all aspects of protecting and promoting our brand
- Data driven, results oriented, committed to team, committed to high performance
- Actively involved in a biblical Christian church and have a strong pastoral reference
- A deep passion for our mission to love our neighbors through career and community development
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to talk to you about this opportunity!
CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers. While there is no direct religious content in our program and we welcome people of all faiths or no faith into the program, all of our staff are deeply committed to biblical Christianity and have a passion for social justice. This is not a job, this is a calling. We are a diverse community and candidates of color are encouraged to apply.
The hours are 8-5 M-F, although in-office hours are currently limited under the pandemic restrictions. The starting pay range is $48-53,000 per year depending on qualifications. You must live in or very near to Denver, we will not relocate people for this position. Our benefits package includes health insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, vacation, sick days, and other benefits.
CrossPurpose is pleased to be partnering with Job Store Staffing to
fill this position. In order to apply, please contact
Jackie at 303.757.7686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.