Would you like a career that places you hands-on, in the trenches, shoulder-to-shoulder supporting people who are battling it out every day to build a better future for themselves and their families?
If so, we would love to hire you as a Career Coach!
A Career Coach advises our program participants through a six month journey of Personal Development, Skills Development, and job searching. You will work with a team to coach 50 program participants (we call them Leaders) to develop and attain career goals. The position includes elements of career coaching and life coaching.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include a brief paragraph for each of the following questions:
- Please tell us how you are well qualified for the position.
- Please tell us how this position aligns with your career goals.
- CrossPurpose is a Christian faith based organization. Tell us how you practice your faith, and what church you attend.
- Please tell us what resonates for you with the CrossPurpose Mission Statement: ‘CrossPurpose is a nonprofit organization abolishing relational, economic, and spiritual poverty through career and community development.’
- Please tell us about your personal experience with exiting poverty, or helping others to do so (if any).