How would you like a career as a part of a team that is supporting people who are battling it out every day to build a better future for themselves and their families?
CrossPurpose is a Christian faith-based nonprofit organization in northeast Denver helping people to move from poverty into living wage careers. The Admissions Specialist efficiently and effectively moves candidates through our admissions process to produce qualified candidates for review and acceptance.
What does a CrossPurpose Career Training Specialist look like?
- Independent thinker that takes initiative
- Tech savvy – manage Wonderlic, Verifyle, and Checkr platforms
- Salesforce experience
- Highly structured, highly organized, analytical
- Anticipate issues and design systematic solutions
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Communication related fields preferred
- 1+ years of pipeline management or admissions-related work preferred
- 1+ years of experience working in higher education preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce platform required
- Demonstrated excellence with technology and digital applications required
- Reflects the character of Christ in every aspect of life
- Personally committed to addressing issues of injustice in our society
- Looking for a ministry first and a job second
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to talk to you as soon as possible!
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your experience with exiting poverty (if any).
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.
The starting pay range for this position is $38,000 – $43,700, with a potential for a 5% annual performance bonus and annual pay increases. CrossPurpose offers insurance (health, dental, vision, disability), vacation days, sick days, and personal days.
CrossPurpose is committed to growing diversity in our program and in our staff. Our program participants are +75% from non majority cultures. We have a ways to go yet in staff diversity, but check out our staff page to get to know our team – https://www.crosspurpose.org/our-team/.