CDL Class A
Start you new trucking career in 6 months or less:
- Basic CDL skills test preparation
- CDL refresher courses
- Hands-on training and experience with modern equipment
- Earn your CDL Class A certificate
- Scholarship – We pay for your training – you won’t pay a penny!
- 6 weeks of pre-CDL personal development training on our campus
- Job search support – after you obtain your CDL A, we’ll work with you until you land a job!
What you'll learn
- Maneuvering the vehicle
- Safe driving practices
- On the road driving with in-cab instruction
- State traffic laws
- Accident reporting
- Logbook instruction
- Pre-trip inspection
- And more!
6 Weeks: On Campus at CrossPurpose for personal development and soft skill training – we don’t just want you to land a job, we want to empower you to land a long-term, meaningful career
2-4 Months: CDL certification training!
After Certification: Once you’re certified, it’s on to the job search until you land your first CDL job!
CDL in Denver
Projected Industry Growth over next 10 years (data from Burning Glass)
Job postings in this field over the last 12 months (as of July 2021, data from Burning Glass)
Our goal is to help you secure a job making at least $17/hour starting wage (and also has benefits and advancement opportunity)
Fill out this form to let us know that you're interested in learning more!