Are you careful, conscientious and organized? Do you thrive in a position where it is your job to make your boss look good? Are you naturally efficient and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high standards for accuracy and follow through?
If these statements describe you, we would love to hire you as our Executive Assistant!
The Executive Assistant serves a four-member executive team to assist in scheduling, email coordination and meeting preparation. He/she maintains timely day-to-day communication and coordination in order to empower the executive team to operate at full strategic capacity. This is a part-time position (20-30 hours/week).
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration, communications or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully and effectively to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to protect and appropriately handle confidential information
- Detail orientated and organized, must be excellent with follow up and follow through
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, complete work on time and work independently
- Proficient in Google G Suite and other software.
- Deep passion for the CrossPurpose mission and values.
- Employee must provide a working laptop (PC preferred) and smartphone.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary/Wage : $ 21.15 – $25.38/hourly
- Performance Bonus: Up to 5% of salary
- Vacation & Personal Days: 12 days per year, plus the office is closed Christmas Day – New Years Day and staff have limited duties
- Sick Days: 8 days per year
- Insurance Benefits: Health, dental, vision, workers compensation, unemployment, short term disability, long term disability
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter must clearly answers these five questions:
- One paragraph that tells us how you are highly qualified for this position.
- One paragraph that tells us how this position will help you progress toward your personal career goals.
- One paragraph that tells us about your experience with exiting poverty (if any).
- One paragraph that tells us about where you go to church and your current involvement with that church.
- One paragraph that tells us how your personal passions for Christian ministry resonate with our organizational mission statement.
Stock cover letters which do not answer these questions, clearly and specifically, will be automatically disqualified.