Start you new culinary career in 6 months or less:
- Personal development training to help you grow personally and succeed professionally
- Program includes
- 5 week curriculum and Safe-serv certification training
- 8 week apprencticeship and employer site tours
- 3 week career launch and interviewing
- 2 week on the job training at employer, paid internship up until graduation and employment
- Cook L1-3
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef
- Banquet Chef
- Pastry Chef
- Purchasing Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Food and Beverage
- Catering and Sales
6 Weeks: On Campus at CrossPurpose for personal development and soft skill training – we don’t just want you to land a job, we want to empower you to land a long-term, meaningful career
18 Weeks: Culinary certification training!
After Certification: Once you’re certified, it’s on to the job search until you land your first Culinary job!
Our goal is to help you secure a job making at least $17/hour starting wage (and also has benefits and advancement opportunity)
Job postings in this field over the last 12 months (as of July 2021, data from Burning Glass)
Fill out this form to let us know that you're interested in learning more!