Program HighlightsWhat's different about CrossPurpose?
- 6 Months from start date to graduation
- Don’t graduate with just a certificate – you’ll actually land your job BEFORE graduation
- Totally Free Tuition. That’s right – no loans, no fees, and you never pay us back
- 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Job search support and direct placement opportunities
- 6 weeks of personal development to help you be the best version of yourself before you start your certification training
Career ProgramsYou'll choose from 1 of these tracks
- Medical (Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Admin, and CNA)
- Trades and Construction
- CDL Class A
- Customer Service and Tech
- Culinary Services
- Administrative Assistant
- And we’re always adding more!
Fill out this form to let us know that you're interested in learning more!
1. Visit crosspurpose.org/apply to complete an eligibility form to see if you qualify
2. If you qualify, one of our team members will call you, and schedule an admissions appointment
3. Attend your admissions appointment – you’ll meet our staff, get a tour of the building, and complete a few application materials
4. Phone Interview with a Career Coach
5. We’ll let you know whether you’ve been Accepted into the next upcoming cohort!
For the first 6 weeks:
- Monday-Thursday: 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 6pm – 8pm
After first 6 weeks, until you land your job:
- Schedule varies based on career track, but minimum requirement is Monday-Thursday 9am – 1pm, Wednesday 6pm – 8pm
1. Personal Development – 6 weeks to work on becoming the best version of yourself, so that you can be prepared for a long-term career, and stand out against the competition
2. Skill Development – Choose your career track and complete a professional certification course
3. Career Launch – Apply, interview, and land your job in your new career field!
There’s no significant change without significant relationships – at CrossPurpose, you won’t just find training, you’ll find a family that you can continually come to for resources, support, and education.
After graduation, you’ll continue to benefit from events, workshops, and other opportunities to grow and give back!
ask a question
Fill out this form to send a message to our Outreach Team!
TANF/SNAP EASY ACCESSBuild your Career Plan
- Start here if you receive TANF or SNAP benefits/assistance – you can always apply for the core program during or after Easy Access!
- 6 Week Program
- Fully Online
- MUST receive TANF or SNAP benefits
- 8-10 Hours/Week minimum commitment
- Free Tuition
- Career coaching and planning
- No application required – join anytime!